Awake,
Eyes wide pools of burning, joy-struck light
She sees
Circles, spirals of bouncing carpet
Stories, histories, spirit, soil,
spider in her web
Unweaving and reweaving her self into newness.
Life unhinged, remade within, without
And still the melody plays
While threads of red flow,
Purple shreds to waste the land below,
Orange, yellow, green move in, over,
Through to coil down
Where a single thread of gold
Will crown her.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Way
Today is the memorial of my favorite saint, Therese of Lisieux. I am drawn to her story, "Story of a Soul", for her determin...
-
"On the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither nor their fruit f...
-
A few years back, I watched two Netflix series that showed the lives of good men gone wrong....leading double lives mostly and caught in t...
-
Sunday Readings - Ezekiel 37: 12-14, Psalm 130, Romans 8:8-11, Jn 11: 1-45 "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes i...
No comments:
Post a Comment