"Love alone can change people. This is the great confrontation that no one can resist. It offers others space in which to change no matter what they do. Our ill-conceived efforts, especially if they arise from personal annoyance or because the conduct of others might cause us embarrassment, will accomplish nothing." Thomas Keating, AW 78.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Way
Today is the memorial of my favorite saint, Therese of Lisieux. I am drawn to her story, "Story of a Soul", for her determin...
-
"On the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither nor their fruit f...
-
Sunday Readings - Ezekiel 37: 12-14, Psalm 130, Romans 8:8-11, Jn 11: 1-45 "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes i...
-
Today is the memorial of my favorite saint, Therese of Lisieux. I am drawn to her story, "Story of a Soul", for her determin...
No comments:
Post a Comment