Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Landscape of Spirit

Plunge me deep
into the river's flow
then draw me out to see,
clearly,
the space in front of me
where your quiet breath
eases into mine and I'm drawn
to walk lightly,
float gently forward.

Your body vast and pure
is everywhere - before, around above and beneath me -
inside of me.

See my veins,
red water rivers gushing thru valleys
curving round hills, mountains
of my landscape
flooding me with life.

Earth, water, fire and air
I am made of these
and stardust too
embedded in the color of mye eyes,
where light and darkness meet as one.

I know your rhythm
sing harmony to your melody
of life through death
alive for more and more
of your ravishing beauty.
Lead me - I'm yours.

No comments:

A Little Way

     Today is the memorial of my favorite saint, Therese of Lisieux.  I am drawn to her story, "Story of a Soul", for her determin...